Southcombe Caravan Park
SOUTHCOMBE IS NOW CLOSED FOR CAMPING UNTIL DECEMBER 1ST 2016. PLEASE USE THE ENQUIRY FORM FOR AVAILABILITY OVER THE SUMMER PERIOD OR LEAVE A MESSAGE ON OUR ANSWERING SERVICE. OUR OFFICE WILL BE OPEN FOR CALLS AND ENQUIRIES ON A TUESDAY BETWEEN 9AM AND 12PM.
We offer Seniors Discount for powered and non-powered sites in off peak times.
BOOKINGS FOR X-MAS AND 2017 ARE NOW OPEN. WE ARE BOOKED OUT BETWEEN DEC 28TH TO JAN 2ND FOR POWERED SITES, WE STILL HAVE NON-POWERED SITES AVAILABLE OVER NEW YEAR'S EVE. BOOKINGS OVER NEW YEAR'S EVE ARE A SEVEN NIGHT MINIMUM. PLEASE PHONE US ON 55682677 TO BOOK AND PAY.
This large family camping ground covers six-hectares adjacent to the popular South Beach with views to Griffiths Island. The park is designed with the family in mind with facilities to ensure all ages will enjoy their stay. You can enjoy kite flying on the adjacent reserve, explore the large playground or take a short walk through the dunes to Pea Soup Beach. The surrounding structured walking and cycling paths are great to explore.
For large group accommodation, Southcombe Lodge can cater for your needs.
- Four star rated Holiday Park open from December 1 until April 30
- A comfortable 200-metre stroll from the town centre and historic working wharf
- 286 powered and 60 unpowered large, grassed sites, limited large vehicle sites
- Well stocked Kiosk
- Two modern and clean camp kitchens featuring barbecues, microwaves, boiling water, refrigerators, sinks, tables and chairs
- Three modern amenities, each with laundry and children's baths and disabled facilities
- Resident manager during January and Folk festival.
- Large playground and Tennis courts
- Dog friendly camping ground, on leads at all times (not including Folk Festival)
- Dump point and sites with sullage
Southcombe Caravan Park
(PO Box 175)
Port Fairy 3284
(03) 5568 2677
Caretaker: Greg Fitzsimmons
Park Security 24/7 0438 020 824.
OFFICE HOURS 8.00AM-6.000PM 7 DAYS (1 DEC.- 30 APRIL)
CHECK-OUT 10.00AM CHECK-IN 1.00PM
FOLK FESTIVAL 2017 UPDATE 06/09/2016... TICKETS ARE RELEASED MID SEPTEMBER. YOU MUST HAVE TICKETS TO THE FESTIVAL TO RESERVE A SITE IN OUR PARK. THE CAMPING BOOKING FORM IS NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO POST, EMAIL OR FAX THE FORM BACK TO OUR OFFICE. FAX (03) 5568 2706, PLEASE ALLOW 14 DAYS FOR CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING. PAYMENT RECEIPTS WILL BE EMAILED. TO PURCHASE TICKETS GO TO http://www.portfairyfolkfestival.com