Southcombe Caravan Park
Southcombe by the Sea’s summer fun for families
We offer Seniors Discount for powered and non-powered sites in off peak times.
Folk festival tickets are released late September. Once you have purchased them you can download the booking form which will be located at the bottom of this page.
This large family camping ground covers six-hectares adjacent to the popular South Beach with views to Griffiths Island. The park is designed with the family in mind with facilities to ensure all ages will enjoy their stay. You can enjoy kite flying on the adjacent reserve, explore the large playground or take a short walk through the dunes to Pea Soup Beach. The surrounding structured walking and cycling paths are great to explore.
For large group accommodation, Southcombe Lodge can cater for your needs.
- Four star rated Holiday Park open from December 1 until April 30
- A comfortable 200-metre stroll from the town centre and historic working wharf
- 286 powered and 60 unpowered large, grassed sites, limited large vehicle sites
- Well stocked Kiosk
- Two modern and clean camp kitchens featuring barbecues, microwaves, boiling water, refrigerators, sinks, tables and chairs
- Three modern amenities, each with laundry and children's baths and disabled facilities
- Resident manager during January and Folk festival.
- Large playground and Tennis courts
- Dog friendly camping ground, on leads at all times (not including Folk Festival)
- Dump point and sites with sullage
Southcombe Caravan Park
(PO Box 175)
Port Fairy 3284
(03) 5568 2677
Caretaker: Greg Fitzsimmons
Park Security 24/7 0438 020 824.
OFFICE HOURS 8.00AM-6.000PM 7 DAYS (DEC.-APRIL)
CHECK-OUT 10.00AM CHECK-IN 1.00PM
FOLK FESTIVAL UPDATE 28/1/2016
- COMPOUND CAR PARK IS NOW FULL.
Please ensure you add each adult as $111.00 on the booking form. Incorrect forms may be returned and no booking made.
The Folk Festival NON POWERED booking form is now available to download. It must be printed out and mailed to Southcombe. We do not accept email or fax copies of the form. The form must have ticket numbers to the Festival or it will be rejected and returned. Vacant days only apply from March 4th, any bookings prior to this date will incur full fees in Tent Area's One, Two and Three. If you intend on bringing a caravan in the Non Powered areas special conditions apply. You do not need to pay the vehicle fee if you camp in a campervan or mobile home. Powered sites are all pre-booked, none are available.