Southcombe Caravan Park
Southcombe by the Sea’s summer fun for families
The Park will be closed as from May 1st 2014 and re-open for camping on December 1st 2014.
This large family camping ground covers six-hectares adjacent to the popular South Beach with views to Griffiths Island. The park is designed with the family in mind with facilities to ensure all ages will enjoy their stay. You can enjoy kite flying on the adjacent reserve, explore the large playground or take a short walk through the dunes to Pea Soup Beach. The surrounding structured walking and cycling paths are great to explore.
For large group accommodation, Southcombe Lodge can cater for your needs.
- Four star rated Holiday Park open from December 1 until April 30
- A comfortable 200-metre stroll from the town centre and historic working wharf
- 286 powered and 100 unpowered large, grassed sites, limited large vehicle sites
- Well stocked Kiosk
- Two modern and clean camp kitchens and pavilions, featuring barbecues, microwaves, boiling water, refrigerators, sinks, tables and chairs
- Three modern amenities, each with laundry and children's baths and disabled facilities
- Resident manager during January
- Large playground and Tennis courts
- Dog friendly camping ground, on leads at all times (not including Folk Festival)
- dump point and sites with sullage
Southcombe Caravan Park
(PO Box 175)
Port Fairy 3284
(03) 5568 2677
Caretaker: Greg Fitzsimmons
Park Security 24/7 0438 020 824.
FOLK FESTIVAL UPDATE: 19/11/2014 THERE ARE NO SPACES LEFT IN THE COMPOUND CAR PARK. EXTRA CARS CAN BE PARKED ACROSS THE ROAD IN THE PARKING AREA ON THE CORNER OF JAMES AND CAMPBELL STREETS. WE HAVE OVER 500 NON POWERED CAMP SITES AVAILABLE TO BOOK.
30/09/2014 The new booking form with the correct price for additional nights is now available.
29/09/2014 - PLEASE NOTE - EXTRA DAYS PRIOR TO AND AFTER THE FESTIVAL ARE $36.00 PER NIGHT FOR UP TO TWO PEOPLE NOT AS STATED ON THE FORM. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY HAVE INCURRED.
Our Non-Powered Site booking form for 2015 is available to download. Ticket numbers for the festival must be listed on the form to make a booking. Tickets go on sale for the Folk Festival in late September. Booking forms are only accepted via Australia Post. There are no Powered sites available to book as they are all pre-allocated.